- To use this connector, you need a paid Zoom account.
To set up the Zoom Connector, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Log in to your Mantium account.
- Click on "Connectors" on the left-side navigation bar.
- At the top right corner, click on Add Connector and then select Zoom.
- You will be redirected to a Zoom Sign-in page, fill in your account details to sign-in.
- Once the authorization is successful, you will be redirected back to Mantium, and the Zoom Connector will be added to your list of connected data sources.
The following transformations are recommended for the Slack Data Connector:
- Transcribe Audio: Transcribe recorded meetings, speeches, or interviews into text.
- Generate Text: Generate summaries or insights based on message content.
- Summarize Text: Summarize long messages for easier analysis.
Updated 6 months ago