An application in Mantium can thought of as a user-created tool from a dataset or transformed dataset to perform tasks or functions. Examples of tasks are; Information retrieval, conversational (Chatbots in ChatGPT) etc.
The easiest way to build an application in Mantium is to use a template. If you are familiar already, you can follow this tutorial to build your own custom application that follows your own use case.
- Make sure you have your datasets ready and you have applied the necessary transformations needed.
- Setup your OpenAI key
- In your Mantium account, navigate to Apps, click on New Apps.
- Select Custom Templates, if you need help getting started you can use other preset templates.
- Select the dataset for your application
- Input the Column Name(containing the text) in the Standard option.
- Optionally, if you have your embedding column already, use the Advanced option.
- Ensure to add necessary App Info on the right-hand side.
- In the Advanced Mode; add a name and description to use your application in ChatGPT.
- Select your OpenAI credentials.
- At the top right corner, click on the Save button to save your configuration.
- Click on the Deploy button to deploy your application.
Congratulations! you have successfully created your own application with your dataset.
Now that your application is ready, it's time to use it! The following are ways to use your Mantium Apps;
- Use Mantium's ChatGPT Plugin to Interact with your App.(Recommended)
- Setup your own OpenAI ChatGPT Plugin
- Use the Test section in the apps to query your application.
Updated 6 months ago