- Visit the Mantium website and sign up for a new account using your email address, Google, or another supported authentication provider.
- Once you've completed the sign-up process, log in to your Mantium account.
To have the best experience with Mantium, we recommend you add OpenAI support to your account. To do this, navigate to https://platform.openai.com/ and either login or create an openai account.
Once you've logged into OpenAI, do the following:
- Click your profile picture in the top right.
View API Keys
Create new Secret Key
- Give it a name, something like
Create Secret Key
- IMPORTANT:Make sure you copy the secret key when it's presented. You will not be able to retrieve the key.
Now that you have your OpenAI key, you'll need to add it to Mantium.
- Navigate to
- In the top right, click
- Scroll down and pick
- Give the OpenAI connector a name you'll remember and paste your API key into the
- Click Save
- Navigate to the "Data Sources" section from the left navigation bar.
- Click on "Add a Data Source", and select a data source connector that you want to use (e.g., Slack, Notion, File Upload).
- Follow the provided instructions to set up the connection. This may involve authenticating with OAuth or uploading a file, depending on the connector.
- Go to the "Datasets" section from the left navigation bar.
- Click "Create Dataset" and choose the data source you connected in Step 2.
- Configure the dataset settings as needed (e.g., data columns, sync frequency) and save your new dataset.
- Open your newly created dataset and explore the available transformations and enrichments.
- Apply the desired transformations (e.g., renaming columns, token count) and enrichments (e.g., summarization, audio transcription) to your dataset.
- Save your changes to the dataset.
After applying transformations and enrichments to your dataset, you can now ship the processed data for storage, analysis, or visualization. Choose from the available shipping options, such as downloading the data, sending it to a vector database like Pinecone, or streaming it to websockets.
Now that you've set up your first data source and dataset, you can continue exploring the features and capabilities of Mantium. Integrate with more data sources, apply additional transformations and enrichments, and experiment with various shipping options to find the best solution for your unique data needs.
Don't forget to consult the Mantium documentation for detailed information on core concepts, features, and best practices. If you need assistance or have questions, feel free to join our Discord where our support team and community are eager to help. Enjoy your journey with Mantium!
Updated 10 months ago