ChatGPT Plugins is now open to all ChatGPT Plus subscribers, eliminating the need for a waitlist. To build a Plugin, you need to have developer access. So to use Mantium to build plugins, follow the steps below to sign up:
- Visit the ChatGPT Plugins page and scroll down to find the sign-up form.
- Fill out the required information in the form:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Country of residence (choose from the provided list of supported countries and territories)
- Indicate whether you are willing to provide feedback about your plugin experience by selecting "Yes" or "No."
- Share the types of use cases or new plugins you would like to see built.
- To use Mantium to build a plugin, select "I am a developer and want to build a plugin" in the "How do you want to use plugins?" section.
Specify what you want to build a plugin for and provide relevant details about your project. For example, you can describe a Plugin that you will like to build with Mantium. Check out our tutorials to get inspired.
- Optionally, provide additional details about your company, such as the company name and size.
- Include your Twitter profile URL, and your GitHub profile URL, if you have.
- Once you have completed the form, click on "Join waitlist" to submit your information.
That's it! You have successfully signed up for developer access to ChatGPT Plugins. Enjoy unlocking the potential of ChatGPT Plugins and creating innovative AI-driven applications!
Updated 9 months ago